Recently, John R. Marks, IV gave written expert witness testimony in a domain-name trademark/cybersquatting case, in which the client’s hired web designer in posesssion of a domain attempted to engage in a bad-faith sale, despite the client’s rightful ownership of the trademark and domain. A verdict of over $100,000 was granted in favor of the client. Congrats, John!
Recent News Items
- Marks & Marks prepares to address auction rate securities claims
- John IV joins Advisory Board of “InNOLEvation Accelerator,” a student business incubator
- Welcome to the new Marks & Marks website!
- John IV serves as mentor and tech consultant at FSU’s “3 day Startup” event.
- John R. Marks, IV’s first expert witness testimony helps lead to 6 figure verdict.