John IV will be serving as a mentor at Startup Weekend Tallahassee, a two-day event held at Tallahassee Community College in which participants develop an entire app, program, or website that could eventually support a sustainable business model. The event seeks to bring together people with different skillsets – primarily software developers, graphics designers and business people – to build applications and develop a commercial case around them. More information is available at tallahasseee.startupweekend.org
Recent News Items
- Marks & Marks prepares to address auction rate securities claims
- John IV joins Advisory Board of “InNOLEvation Accelerator,” a student business incubator
- Welcome to the new Marks & Marks website!
- John IV serves as mentor and tech consultant at FSU’s “3 day Startup” event.
- John R. Marks, IV’s first expert witness testimony helps lead to 6 figure verdict.