The American Bar Foundation, the nation’s leading research institute for the empirical study of law, recently elected John R. Marks, III as a Fellow member, in recognition of outstanding achievements in the legal profession. The independent non-profit has advanced the understanding and improvement of the law through projects and research for more than fifty years. More information about the ABF is available at http://www.americanbarfoundation.org/index.html
Recent News Items
- Marks & Marks prepares to address auction rate securities claims
- John IV joins Advisory Board of “InNOLEvation Accelerator,” a student business incubator
- Welcome to the new Marks & Marks website!
- John IV serves as mentor and tech consultant at FSU’s “3 day Startup” event.
- John R. Marks, IV’s first expert witness testimony helps lead to 6 figure verdict.