John IV has joined the Advisory Board of the InNOLEvation Accelerator in the Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship. The “InNOLEvation Accelerator” is designed to give students a launchpad for starting their own business in conjunction with advisors and resources at Florida State University.
Recent News Items
- Marks & Marks prepares to address auction rate securities claims
- John IV joins Advisory Board of “InNOLEvation Accelerator,” a student business incubator
- Welcome to the new Marks & Marks website!
- John IV serves as mentor and tech consultant at FSU’s “3 day Startup” event.
- John R. Marks, IV’s first expert witness testimony helps lead to 6 figure verdict.